Vacuum packaging is a very popular packaging form nowadays. The air in the container is extracted to maintain a predetermined vacuum state, which can save space and is easy to carry. Vacuum packaging bags are also widely used in the market due to their own characteristics. Vacuum packaging bags are used in many industries such as the food industry, medical supplies industry, and electronic products.
Today, let’s talk about the advantages of vacuum packaging bags that are so popular.
1. After the internal air of the vacuum packaging bag is drawn, the packaging bag basically fits the packaging, that is, the internal volume ratio is small, which not only saves packaging space, but also facilitates people’s daily carrying;
2. After the vacuum packaging bag is vacuumed, the number of microorganisms is less than that of aerobic packaging, and it is not easy to breed. It can smoothly extend the shelf life of some foods such as fresh meat or medicines, which means that the vacuum packaging bag The shelf life is longer than ordinary plastic bags;
3. Vacuum packaging bags can take advantage of the barrier properties of the substrate to achieve high barrier-water barrier, oxygen barrier, and gas barrier effects;
4. Vacuum packaging bags can be moisture-proof when used in packaging of electronic products; when packaging some foods, they can be resistant to oil and aroma, or can be resistant to high-temperature cooking and low-temperature refrigeration. Reflect the versatility of vacuum packaging bags according to different packaging materials;
5. Vacuum packaging bags can use modern production technology to achieve automated large-scale process production, which will greatly save the production cost of vacuum packaging bags;
6. The vacuum packaging bag adopts non-toxic, harmless and non-polluting packaging materials, no adhesives are added during production, no solvent residue problems, and environmental protection.
It can be said that by virtue of the above-mentioned advantages of vacuum packaging bags, vacuum packaging bags are widely used in many industries such as the food industry, electronics industry, and chemical industry.
Application range of vacuum food packaging bags
In real life, vacuum packaging bags are often seen in many places. The editor summarizes the application of vacuum packaging bags in food mainly in the following aspects:
1) Cured products: sausages, ham, bacon, duck, etc.
2) Pickled vegetables: mustard, dried radish, kohlrabi, kimchi, etc.
3) Soy products: dried tofu, vegetarian chicken, bean paste, etc.
4), cooked food products: roast chicken, roast duck, sauce beef, fried food, etc.
5) Convenience food: rice, instant wet noodles, cooked vegetables, etc.
6) Soft canned food: bamboo shoots in clear water, fruits in syrup, eight-treasure porridge, etc.
Food vacuum packaging bags use the principle of deoxygenation to effectively prevent food from spoiling and maintain its color, aroma, taste and nutritional value. It is widely used in the food industry, so how to use food vacuum packaging bags correctly?
1.Precautions for storage
The gas moisture in the air is permeable to packaging materials, and the permeability coefficient is closely related to temperature. Generally, the higher the temperature, the greater the permeability coefficient, and the more serious the penetration of packaging materials. Therefore, the food packaged in vacuum packaging bags must be stored at low temperatures. If stored at high temperatures, the permeability of the packaging bags will be seriously affected and the food will deteriorate. Generally, vacuum-packaged food should be stored below 10°C.
1). First of all, when heat sealing the food vacuum packaging bag, pay attention not to stick to the sealing part of grease, protein, food and other residues, to ensure that the sealing can be completely heat sealed.
2) For heat sterilization of vacuum-packed packaging bags, the sterilization temperature and sterilization time should be strictly controlled to avoid excessive pressure inside the packaging bag due to excessive temperature, resulting in separation and rupture of the packaging bag seal.
3). The packaging bag of food vacuum packaging must be completely evacuated, especially for the vacuum packaging of fresh meat and unshaped food, no residual gas, to prevent the residual gas from causing the food in the vacuum packaging bag to spoil and deteriorate.
3. Precautions for the scope of application
The performance of food vacuum packaging materials directly affects the storage life and taste changes of food. When performing vacuum packaging, choosing a good packaging material is the key to the success of packaging. Meat food can generally be divided into two types: refrigerated fresh meat food and normal temperature cooked meat food. Refrigerated fresh meat food is suitable for vacuum packaging bags made of nylon composite material. Nylon material can maintain its flexibility well under low temperature conditions and is easy to Use for refrigerated food. Cooked meats at room temperature require high temperature treatment and protection from light, so vacuum packaging bags made of aluminum foil are more suitable.
Products that are not suitable for food vacuum packaging are those fragile foods. If these foods have edges and corners, the packaging bags are easy to puncture and penetrate. Therefore, it is best not to use vacuum packaging for this kind of food, and use other packaging, such as inflatable vacuum packaging bags.
If you want to learn more about food vacuum bag information, please visit the hunan ze kun packaging technology co., LTD. Web site: https://www.zekunpackaging.net/ https://www.zekunpackaging.com